Conference Launch of the Mental Health Alliance South West
MENTAL HEALTH – GETTING THE BEST FOR THE SOUTH WEST
WORKING TOGETHER; STRENGTHENING OUR VOICE; ENGAGING; INFLUENCING; ACTING TO IMPROVE MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING IN THE SOUTH WEST
Wednesday 16th October 2013
10:00-16:00 hrs, Somerset County Cricket Club, St James St, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1JT (map)
A conference for people working to improve services, facilities and opportunities for people living with mental health problems in the South West, and for people supporting them.
- What does ‘the best’ look like? Move to action for mental health – national keynote speakers
- What does good look like? Examples of positive practice from around the South West
- How can the Alliance continue to strengthen its voice, and work effectively? Have your say.
- Key messages for commissioners, service providers, and partners
- Next steps – moves to action for mental health
This is a free event and places are limited. Download the Conference flyer
To book your place or to make further enquiries, please email your name and address to email@example.com or phone 07779 278722 by 11th September 2013.
Places are limited. Bookings will be confirmed on 25th September 2013.