A new strategic programme will support more effective engagement of voluntary and community organisations in the health and care system, enhancing the sector’s voice and expertise in national policy making.
The programme is a joint initiative between the Department of Health, NHS Commissioning Board (NHS England from 01 April 2013) and Public Health England. It aims to support effective engagement of the sector in the health and care system, enhancing the sector’s voice and expertise in national policy making.
The informtion pack provides voluntary sector organisations with information to help them decide if the programme is applicable to their organisation.
The deadline for applications is 9 January 2013.
- NHS Commissioning Board (NHS England from 01 April 2013) http://www.commissioningboard.nhs.uk/
- NHS Outcomes Framework 2013 to 2014 http://www.dh.gov.uk/health/2012/11/nhs-outcomes-framework/
- Public Health England http://www.dh.gov.uk/health/tag/public-health-england/
- Department of Health Business Plan http://transparency.dh.gov.uk/tag/business-plan/
- Care and Support http://caringforourfuture.dh.gov.uk/
- Modernisation of health and care http://healthandcare.dh.gov.uk/
- Compact Voice http://www.compactvoice.org.uk/resources/publications
- Fair Society, Healthy Lives (February 2010) http://www.instituteofhealthequity.org/projects/fair-society-healthy-lives-the-marmot-review
- Equality Objectives 2012-16 http://www.dh.gov.uk/health/2012/04/equality-objectives-2012-16/